Information


17 December, 2013

Winter is coming and so is Christmas

Hello everyone!

Long time no see. But here I am again.

It's getting cold outside. Snow is falling at many places (not here though) and soon it'll be Christmas. I'm really excited to see my Mum again although I saw her a few weeks ago.
Tara and me decorated our apartment with lights and of course a Christmas tree.

On 1st Advent

Our Christmas Tree
We decided to take blue and silver for decoration this year. It's kind of Ravenclaw-Style. Haha.
As you know I love Harry Potter. And I'm a Ravenclaw. So it's perfect!
This is a present I made me myself. I waited for it so long. Nintendo 3DS Zelda Special Editon!
If you'd like to add me: 2466-2917-0683. This is my Friends Code.
Please tell me your friends code if you added me.

This was Tara's Birthday present for me. A Link Plushy!

This is a CD I got from ErdbeerFox. Jero's Umiyuki. I really like Jero and Enka in general.

A new cute skirtpants from (replica) Liz Lisa. It's warm and fluffy. Perfect for winter.


Last but not least I'd like to show you something special: My new Harry Potter books.
There was a really good offer on Amazon.jp. So I got all the Japanese editions from Harry Potter. I even got a refund since they couldn't send it out the same day.

The whole collection

Philosopher's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban

Goblet of Fire (1+2), Order of the Phoenix (1+2)

Half Blood Prince (1+2), Deathly Hallows (1+2)

The covers are really nice. I like it that they also have different pictures for every part one and two. I hope I can read it as soon as possible.

There's also something else I'd like to show you. Especially German speaking readers.
Together with Tara I made a Dir en grey translation website a while ago. I redid it and now it's an interactive forum. It's German only. So the translations are also German.
It'd be nice if you took a look at it.

http://bluesunset.net


That's it for today!
See you next time!

Ageha ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment