Information


03 February, 2014

Gyaru Meetup Frankfurt

Hello everyone!

As you might know on Saturday was the International Gyaru Winter Meetup in Frankfurt. So Tara and me decided to go there.

This is how I looked like

Dress: Lodispotto
Cardigan: Offbrand (DIY)
Skirt 1: Liz Lisa
Skirt 2: Promod
Lace Pants: INGNI

And here some close ups of hair and make up





When we arrived there we had a rather uncomfortable feeling. Like many people looked down at us and everything. It wasn't everyone but... well. We then talked to two other girls who were really nice and we felt good with them. They were friendly and polite and we shared some thoughts which was great.




After standing at the train station for about one hour we left to meet Vivi who we didn't see for years. So we couldn't stay and get to know more of the people or see how everything was going on.
Together with Vivi we went to drink some matcha latte and talked a lot. It was great to see her again. I think last time was in Japan on 11th March 2011 during the big earthquake (we worked at the same place). So it's a really long time since then. And we had lots of topics to talk about. Still there was this feeling of connection which felt really good!

I hope we can see each other more. She moved to Frankfurt so I think it won't be a problem.
Although I wanted to see more of the meet up I think I'll rather keep meeting Vivi in my heart.
Meeting with her is also the reason why I took only three photos.
I'm not really sure if I attend a meet up again. When it's close to my home - maybe. But everything else might be too expensive.
I hope all the other people had fun together. And I'm looking forward to meet those two Gals again!
Ageha ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment