Information


30 April, 2014

Sushi for Dinner

Hello, my dears!


A while ago I went downtown with Tara. We tried out another restaurant - where I sadly forgot to take a photo. I got some teppan yaki grilled tofu filled with spinach and lots of vegetables to it. Tara got yakiniku-don which was also very good.

Since we have lots of Japanese restaurants here and even a bento shop we thought we could get some sushi for dinner. So we took sushi to go and ate it at home. Although not everything was 'traditional sushi it was really good. They mixed tuna with mayo or took cream cheese with shrimp. It was really good!

 What we got

 Detail photo 1

detail photo 2

 Outfit shot 1

 Outfit shot 2
Knit: Liz Lisa
Skirt: Liz Lisa
Choux-Choux: Liz Lisa

 Also I tried the new Liz Lisa lashes I told you about

Here you can see them better

What is your favorite type of sushi?

Ageha ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment