Information


24 April, 2014

Weekend at my mum's place

Hello everyone!
How are you?

A while ago I was at my mum's place for some days. The weather was nice and warm. So the flowers in the garden started to bloom. I walked around and took lots of photos. Also we were on a birthday party and I met some friends from high school.

 My outfit for the travel
Necklace: miiia
Knit: Honeys COLZA
Pants: Liz Lisa
Pants 2: axes femme

 Makeup shot

makeup detail

Random photo of Suki ♥

And lots of photos from the garden


















 Aren't the flowers pretty?
When I met my friends this is how I looked like:



And this is for the birthday:

 Onepiece by axes femme
Also the head bow is by axes femme

This was my present: hand made chocolate with roses.

My mum and me also made a cake. It was so good!

And since sping comes we remade my dad's grave. Now there are tulips and other spring flowers on it. When I went to the grave again a while later the flowers looked like this:






But that's it about my weekend. It went by so fast. Time always flies.
Since we now have travel buses in Germany it's very cheap to visit her and I'll do again as soon as possible.

Ageha ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment